About Me

HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME TO MY SITE. I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS ANTONIO E. WATSON, BUT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS I GO BY TONY. I AM A KIND HEARTED GUY BORN AND RAISED IN WASHINGTON D.C. IN THE MID 80's. I HAVE A GREAT PASSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY. I'M CURRENTLY LOCATED IN TOWSON, MD WHICH IS 45 MINS. OUTSIDE OF D.C. AND 15 MINS. FROM BALTIMORE, MD. SO FOR EVERYONE IN THE BALTIMORE/DC/VA AREA
JUST CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO BOOK A SHOOT!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
***Donations for photography gear/supplies of ANY kind would be greatly appreciated.***

My Portfolio

I am available for: * PRIVATE COMMISSION WORK * COMMERCIAL/ADVERTISEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY * FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY * MODEL PORTFOLIO/COMP CARDS * IMPLIED/CAR AND MODEL PHOTOGRAPHY * PROMOTIONAL WORK FOR ALBUM COVERS/BANDS/DJ'S AND EVENT COVERAGE * FOR BOOKING I ASK THAT YOU GIVE ME AT LEAST 3 WEEKS NOTICE AND A DEPOSIT IS DUE WITHIN 10 DAYS AFTER BOOKING. TO REACH ME DIRECTLY SEND COMMENT MY BLOG, SEND ME AN EMAIL AT: tony.watson.photo@gmail.com OR GIVE ME A CALL BETWEEN 9A.M.-5P.M. MONDAY-SATURDAY AT (301)512-3879 THANKS. -TONY WATSON PHOTOGRAPHY

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Links

    Photobucket Photobucket

    Special Thanks

    A special thanks goes out to Rene Garcia, Derick Marquez, Tony Sweet, Fred Miranda, Gordon Parks, Joey Lawrence(the photographer) www.joeyl.com, and my photography instructor who gave me so much inspiration Mario Quiroz www.marioquiroz.com. Without these photographers I wouldn't have the passion, respect and dedication I have for photography today!!!

    I would also like to thanks my wonderful girlfriend for all of the support in everything i do, without her I wouldn't be where I stand today! thanks sweetheart!

    Saturday, November 8, 2008

    No comments:

    Post a Comment


    Photobucket
    All material on this website is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Antonio E. Watson of TonyWatsonPhotography. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law ©